Winter Storm Watch
WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH MONDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 9
inches are most likely, with up to 12 inches possible. Ice
accumulations of a light glaze are possible. Winds could gust as
high as 45 mph, leading to near blizzard conditions at times
especially over higher elevations.
* WHERE...Portions of western Maryland, central, northwest and
western Virginia and eastern West Virginia.
* WHEN...From Sunday afternoon through Monday morning.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow may fall at 1 to 3 inches per hour
late Sunday into Sunday evening, resulting in nearly impassable